Finding Trustworthy Divorce Lawyers in Dubai
In an ideal world, marriage should last a lifetime. In reality, however, this is not always the case and divorce is a very hard option. A marriage can break down due to various reasons, such as marital infidelity, job loss, financial problems, and religious and cultural differences, among others.
When a couple decides they can no longer work on their marriage and divorce seems to be the only option, reputable divorce lawyers can guide them on the next step to take. Some divorce proceedings are easy and expedient, while others tend to be messy and aggravating for the people involved. Whatever the situation is, couples can surely get through this challenging phase easier with professional and legal help from our experienced divorce lawyers.
The Kind of Divorce Lawyers Dubai Couples Need
- Our divorce lawyers in Al Dhaheri Law Firm are knowledgeable and well-versed in the Sharia Law, which governs Islamic marriages, as well as in the divorce laws and proceedings of other countries for couples, particularly Non-Muslims and expatriates, who wish to apply the laws of their own country.
- The divorce lawyers at our firm are legal experts couples can rely on to direct and support them throughout the entire process, including registering the divorce in the Moral and Family Guidance Section of the court and going through the conciliatory procedure, a phase wherein couples are given adequate time to give their marriage another try prior to finalizing their decision for a divorce.
- Our team of divorce lawyers always strive to represent our clients with their best interests in mind, whether it concerns child support, custody, alimony, and division of assets, among other aspects. Our objective is to obtain fair and satisfactory ruling for our clients and to make it as easy and amenable as possible, especially if there are children involved.
- As proof of this commitment, and since we understand that it can be a trying period for most people, our divorce lawyers provide initial consultation and detailed and accurate legal opinion at no cost to our clients.
- To know the best possible options you have, or the next course of action to take, simply get in touch with us. We will get you in touch with one of our divorce lawyers for a consultation.